Verified Response security systems are the future of home and business security. With security needs changing, technology improving, and more security risks being present, it’s important that security system technology can keep up. Verified Response security systems are the answer to this.
Verified Response security means that when an alarm is triggered, the security company is responsible for ensuring the alarm is not false. This can be done through an on-site guard, video verification, or audio verification. With Verified Response, both the police and the customer have the peace of mind that if an alarm is triggered and the authorities are notified, it is a real threat.
Sonitrol’s Verified Audio Intrusion Detection and Sonavision Verified Video are both cutting edge technology in the security industry. These Verified Response technologies contribute to Sonitrol’s low false alarm rate and high apprehension rate.
Facts About Verified Response Security Systems
At Sonitrol, we receive a lot of questions about Verified Response security. Here’s what you need to know about Verified Response:
- Because triggered alarms are verified as true threats, police response time is faster. Without Verified Response, police response time averages 45 minutes. With it, the average drops drastically to 8 minutes. Sonitrol boasts an average police response time of just 3.5 minutes.
- Because police response time is dramatically reduced, the apprehension rate for Verified Response alarms is notably higher.
- In many cities in Canada and the US, Verified Response is being worked into local bylaws as a necessary technology for security systems. Toronto made efforts to make Verified Response systems law, but dropped the procedures indefinitely.
- With many cities moving forward with legislation for Verified Response, many users are upgrading their systems in advance.
- Monitoring professionals only listen in when the alarm is triggered. Your privacy is kept safe!
- False alarm rates for unverified systems are a whopping 98%. Verified Response security systems aim to, and successfully, reduce this.
- Verified Response means that police resources are not wasted on false alarms – they are responding to alarms they know to be real threats.
Contact Sonitrol to Upgrade to Verified Response
For more information about Verified Response security systems, contact Sonitrol. With the highest apprehension rate in the industry, we’re the experts in Verified Response. Upgrade to keep your home or business more secure and reduce false alarms.
Contact Sonitrol today!